Competition registration will open July 1st
The registration deadline is September 15
Individual Competition Age groups
Your age group is based on the age you will be on the day of competitions.
- 5 & under
Individual Competition Experience Levels
There are three experience levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. For more details, see the Rules and Regulations page.
Competition registration is $75. Each event is $25.
Discounts are available for USAWKF and USANTCCF members.
Traditional Kung Fu Events
Traditional Northern Barehand
- Cha Quan
- Chin Woo
- Chuo Jiao
- Fanzi Quan
- Hua Quan
- Mizong Quan
- Shaolin Quan
- Tanglang Quan (Northern Praying Mantis, including: Qixing (Seven Star), Six Harmony (Liuhe), Eight Step (Babu), Wah Lum Northern Praying Mantis)
- Tongbei Quan
- Yingzhua Fanzi Quan (Fanzi Eagle Claw)
Traditional Southern Barehand
- Bak Mei (White Eyebrow)
- Choy Lay Fut
- Five Ancestors
- Five Animals
- Hung Gar
- Mok Gar
- White Crane
- Wing Chun
- Butterfly Knives
- Double Daggers
- Double Broadsword
- Meteor Hammer
- Nine-Section Whip
- Rope Dart
- Straight Sword
- Three-Section Staff
- Twin Hooks
- Two-Section Staff (i.e. Nunchaku, Chainsticks)
- Five Stance Form
- Elementary Changquan (3rd Duan Changquan)
- Other Elementary Modern Wushu forms (e.g. 1st duan/road changquan)
- 5th Duan Changquan (Youth Compulsory Changquan)
- Changquan (Long Fist) Compulsory Taolu (1st, 2nd, or 3rd)
- Changquan (Long Fist) Optional Taolu
- Nanquan (Southern Boxing) Compulsory Taolu (1st or 3rd)
- Nanquan (Southern Boxing) Optional Taolu
- Modernized Traditional Styles (e.g. Tongbei Quan)
- Modernized Animal Styles (e.g. e.g. Praying Mantis or Eagle Claw with non-traditional movements and additional jumps and tumbling)
Elementary (3rd Duan): Broadsword, Spear, Staff, Straight Sword
Compulsory (1st, 2nd, or 3rd): Broadsword, Southern Broadsword, Southern Staff, Spear, Staff, Straight Sword
Optional: Broadsword, Southern Broadsword, Southern Staff, Spear, Staff, Straight Sword
Modernized Traditional Weapons (e.g. Pudao or Double Broadsword made from non-traditional metals, non-traditional movements, and additional jumping and tumbling)
Traditional Styles: Chen, Sun, Wu, Wu-Hao, Yang, Zhaobao, etc.
Standard Routines: 8 Form, 16 Form, 24 Form, 42 Form
Modern: Optional Taijiquan
Traditional: Broadsword, Spear, Staff, Straight Sword, etc.
Standard Routines: 32 Form Taiji Jian, 42 Form Taiji Jian, 3rd Compulsory Taiji Jian
Modern: Optional Taiji Jian
Barehand: Baguazhang, Bajiquan, Liuhequan, Xingyiquan, etc.
Weapons: Bagua Broadsword, Broadsword, Spear, Staff, Straight Sword, etc.