- When can I register to compete?
- Does the registration fee include one competition event?
- What are the Traditional Wushu Team Trials?
- I have already registered, but would like to add more events or sign up for the Traditional Team Trials. How can I do that?
- I accidentally signed up for the wrong event! What can I do to fix my registration?
- When can I pick up my printed registration materials at the competition venue?
1. When can i register to compete?
The online competition registration form will be published July 1.
The last day to register is September 15.
2. Does the registration fee include one competition event?
The registration fee does not include the first event.
For example: if you are competing in one event, the total cost is $75 (registration) + $25 (one event) = $100; for two events, the total is $75 (registration) + $50 (two events) = $125.
3. What are the Traditional Wushu (Kungfu) Team Trials?
The Traditional Wushu (Kungfu) team trials is an add-on event to the regular New England International Wushu Championships. You do not need to do any additional competition forms. Instead, the results from your regular competition events will determine whether you qualify for the US Traditional Wushu (Kungfu) team.
Any traditional kung fu, contemporary wushu, or internal (tai chi, etc.) event can qualify an athlete for the team.
You must be a member of the USAWKF to qualify for the team.
For more information about the trials, please see the Rules and Regulations page.
4. I have already registered, but would like to add more events or sign up for the Traditional Team Trials. How can I do that?
Use the Adding Competition Events Form to add events, which will be published July 1st. Refer to the original registration form for the exact event you would like to add.
5. I accidentally signed up for the wrong event! What can I do to fix my registration?
Please contact us immediately by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice that you made a mistake when you registered, and we will be able to accommodate you.
For any changes to competition events requested 7 or more days after registering, there will be an administrative fee. No changes may be made after the registration deadline.
6. when can I pick up my printed registration materials at the competition venue?
You can arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of competitions for your age group (see question 6 above) to pick up your registration materials.
If you wish to confirm your registration events prior to competition, please contact us by email or phone prior to Friday, November 4, 2022.